Employment Positions at ISG
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Ability to hire sub-contractors
- Accounting and budgeting to meet financial targets
- Flexibility of schedule
- Ability to multi-task
- Follow ups with engineers and ability to read of architectural and civil drawings
- Knowledge of permitting agencies requirements and codes and inspections
Director for the ISG Daycare GKAI
- Develop, maintain and manage a balanced budget relative to staffing, enrollment and revenue.
- Ensure fiscal soundness and program accountability, including the supervision of all financial processes.
- Ensure the Center program activities reflect best practices and provide inclusive and developmentally appropriate learning experiences, conducive to an Islamic Environment.
- Ensure ongoing professional development of staff. Mentor and coach.
- Maintain and oversee compliance with all licensing and contract requirements.
- Oversee individuals providing all health services and records.
- Develop and maintain community, grant and contract relationships.
- Foster an atmosphere of positive communication and partnership with parents/guardians.
- Arrange and conduct all parent meetings.
- Provide direct supervision of teaching staff and partner with the Assistant Director to conduct performance appraisals.
- Conduct training workshops for teaching staff and parents/guardians.
- Conduct ongoing marketing and recruitment to ensure center meets or exceeds budgeted enrollment and staffing.
- Maintain a creative, team building approach to job performance and seek to bring a constructive, problem solving orientation to all tasks.
- Exercise professional judgment and discretion at all times in keeping with job responsibilities and the welfare of the children served.
- Ability to work well with a diverse staff and to excel in a diverse environment.
- Plan appropriate activities on site and off site too include field trips, assist with vendors coming into provide events.
- Maintain all NAEYC standards and implement any new NAEYC requirements.
- Supervision of the Administrative Assistant and her duties.
- BA degree in Early Childhood Education or related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Masters degree in Special Education, Human Development, Infancy/Early Childhood or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience supervising programs that provide comprehensive coordinated services to young children and their families.
- Licensing and Certifications to meet MSDE Child Care Center Director Requirements.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience with meat handling
- Ability to communicate with customers and take orders
- Flexible schedule and weekends a must
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
Youth Program Coordinator
- Must have experience working with youth and teens.
- Must be in good health and athletic.
- Develop family programs.
- Must have leadership, communication skills and to be able to work with diverse community.
- Basic computer skills to provide quality work.
- Coordinate between teams, organizations and ability to evaluate.
- Must be responsible to advertise and outreach through any social media tool, and have leadership.
- Must have knowledge of cash and credit cards processing
- Have basic computer skills
- Good customer relations
- Flexibility in working hours
- Able to help with other tasks if needed
- Must be able to speak and write of Arabic language (fluently)
- Able to work with kids all ages
- Teaching Experience
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Develop part/full-time Hifz program
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Attn. Br. Ammar Najar”.
Remember always success nothing less to serve the Deen of Allah swt.