Programming Class Requirements
Book required: Head First Java, Second Edition
This information covers processor, disk space, and memory requirements for the following platforms:
The following topics are covered:
Both the Java SE Development Kit (JDK) and Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) require a minimum a Pentium 2 266 MHz processor.
Disk Space Requirements
For the JDK, you are given the option of installing the following features:
- Development Tools
- Source Code
- Public Java Runtime Environment
Install Eclipse: To compile Java program
Class Curriculum as follows:
- Installation Describe above.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Computers, Programming Languages, SQL, Algorithms, and the Java Programming Environment
Lesson 2: Introduction to Classes and Objects
Lesson 3: Graphics
Lesson 4: Fundamental Data Types
Lesson 5: Decisions
DO and While loops
Arrays, Array Lists and Simple Array Algorithms
Methods (Parameter Passing, Instance vs. Static Methods)
Public, Private, and Protected
In the end of the class, students will able to write these programs:
- Write program for University Registration for 250 student (create data’s by using ORACLE Database 11g using CRUD)
- Write program for University grading for each student who are taking more than 4 courses per semester.
If you’re interested, sign up below:
** Update ** The following seminar has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances
Please be very careful when coming to the masjid during inclement weather. The parking lot and walkways may not be cleaned up right away.
If you are interested in signing up, fill out the form below:
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Ability to hire sub-contractors
- Accounting and budgeting to meet financial targets
- Flexibility of schedule
- Ability to multi-task
- Follow ups with engineers and ability to read of architectural and civil drawings
- Knowledge of permitting agencies requirements and codes and inspections
Director for the ISG Daycare GKAI
- Develop, maintain and manage a balanced budget relative to staffing, enrollment and revenue.
- Ensure fiscal soundness and program accountability, including the supervision of all financial processes.
- Ensure the Center program activities reflect best practices and provide inclusive and developmentally appropriate learning experiences, conducive to an Islamic Environment.
- Ensure ongoing professional development of staff. Mentor and coach.
- Maintain and oversee compliance with all licensing and contract requirements.
- Oversee individuals providing all health services and records.
- Develop and maintain community, grant and contract relationships.
- Foster an atmosphere of positive communication and partnership with parents/guardians.
- Arrange and conduct all parent meetings.
- Provide direct supervision of teaching staff and partner with the Assistant Director to conduct performance appraisals.
- Conduct training workshops for teaching staff and parents/guardians.
- Conduct ongoing marketing and recruitment to ensure center meets or exceeds budgeted enrollment and staffing.
- Maintain a creative, team building approach to job performance and seek to bring a constructive, problem solving orientation to all tasks.
- Exercise professional judgment and discretion at all times in keeping with job responsibilities and the welfare of the children served.
- Ability to work well with a diverse staff and to excel in a diverse environment.
- Plan appropriate activities on site and off site too include field trips, assist with vendors coming into provide events.
- Maintain all NAEYC standards and implement any new NAEYC requirements.
- Supervision of the Administrative Assistant and her duties.
- BA degree in Early Childhood Education or related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Masters degree in Special Education, Human Development, Infancy/Early Childhood or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience supervising programs that provide comprehensive coordinated services to young children and their families.
- Licensing and Certifications to meet MSDE Child Care Center Director Requirements.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience with meat handling
- Ability to communicate with customers and take orders
- Flexible schedule and weekends a must
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
Youth Program Coordinator
- Must have experience working with youth and teens.
- Must be in good health and athletic.
- Develop family programs.
- Must have leadership, communication skills and to be able to work with diverse community.
- Basic computer skills to provide quality work.
- Coordinate between teams, organizations and ability to evaluate.
- Must be responsible to advertise and outreach through any social media tool, and have leadership.
- Must have knowledge of cash and credit cards processing
- Have basic computer skills
- Good customer relations
- Flexibility in working hours
- Able to help with other tasks if needed
- Must be able to speak and write of Arabic language (fluently)
- Able to work with kids all ages
- Teaching Experience
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Develop part/full-time Hifz program
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Attn. Br. Ammar Najar”.
Remember always success nothing less to serve the Deen of Allah swt.