Welcome to Islamic Society of Germantown website!
ISG Weekend School registration is open for all new and existing students.
- Registration is available online only.
- Student should be 5 years and above to be registered.
- Space is limited; register early, once the space is full in a level the registration system will automatically stop registering for that particular level.No exceptions will be made to admit student(s) once the class is full. Students names can be on a waiting list once levels are full.
- Registration is not considered complete unless the payment is accompanied with the registration
The online registration consists of two step:
First step: Complete and submit the registration form online by going on the link provided below:
Note: If registering multiple children then parents need to complete separate registration form per child. Make the payment after completing the registration form for all the children.
Second step: Make the payment by credit card or e-check on a secure link provided below. Please select “ ISG Weekend School Registration Fee” in the category section.
Pay Registration Fee as follows:
- One child – $230.00
- Two children – $414.00 (After 10% off for two children)
- Three children – $586.00 (After 15% off for three children)
- Four children – $736.00 (After 20% off for four children)
Contact Irshad Khan at 301-922-3389 or Irshadk2003@yahoo.com for any questions.
American Red Cross will be hosting a blood drive at ISG
When: July 29th (Sunday)
Time: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
To Schedule an Appointment. Click here OR call 1-800-733-2767 and provide Sponsor Code ‘ISG Germantown’ to make an appointment.
To learn more about the Eligibility Requirements. Click here
To learn more about Donating Blood. Click here
Please remember to bring a photo ID, eat lots of iron-rich foods, and drink an extra 16oz of water before you come in to donate.
For general questions regarding the ISG blood drive, please contact Rashid Bhatti at 240-899-9777 or email@example.com