Welcome to Islamic Society of Germantown website!
We understand it has been difficult to keep track of all the different programs going on at ISG, so we have put together a calendar for events, classes, halaqas, seminars, etc. for what’s going on at ISG everyday. Please use it to find something beneficial for you to attend throughout the week. You will see a link to it in the top menu bar or you can click here to see it.
Br. Hatem gives a lecture “Quran Insights” every Tuesday at 6:30 pm and every Sunday after Fajr. This lecture series covers word by word explanation of the holy Qur’an.
Important Dates: Parent Orientation: August 25th from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm at ISG Lobby
School Starting: September 1st – 2nd Weekend
Send an email to the principal of ISG Weekend School ( Naheed Khan) at Naheedk2015@gmail.com or text at 301-922-3389 for any questions.
ISG Weekend School registration is open for all new and existing students.
- Registration is available online only.
- The student should be 5 years and above to be registered.
- Space is limited; register early, once space is full in a level the registration system will automatically stop registering for that particular level.No exceptions will be made to admit student(s) once the class is full. Students names can be on a waiting list once levels are full.
- Registration is not considered complete unless the payment is accompanied with the registration
The online registration consists of two step:
First step: Complete and submit the registration form online by going on the link provided below:
Note: If registering multiple children then parents need to complete separate registration form per child. Make the payment after completing the registration form for all the children.
Second step: Make the payment by credit card or e-check on a secure link provided below. Please select “ ISG Weekend School Registration Fee” in the category section.
Pay Registration Fee as follows:
- One child – $230.00
- Two children – $414.00 (After 10% off for two children)
- Three children – $586.00 (After 15% off for three children)
- Four children – $736.00 (After 20% off for four children)
Send an email to the principal at Naheedk2015@gmail.com or text at 301-922-3389 for any questions.
We would like to request the community to park in designated spaces during Jumuah. Please do not park on Middlebrook Road. We have been warned by the county in multiple occasions. The county will strictly enforce police presence and towing as parking in this road causes lane closure. Please park on Brandermill Rd (Only 2 min walk) instead.